What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Strong organisational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Candidates with two-wheeler and licence will be given preference.
Job Location: Sanothimi, Bhaktapur
Salary Range: 16k to 18k CTC (Negotiable)
What do we offer?
- Work at a leading waste management company in Nepal.
- Work and network with a diverse range of clients (hospitality sector, industries, corporate offices, educational institutions, etc.).
- Work with a young and enthusiastic team.
- Skills development in multiple disciplines.
- Culture where your ideas and opinions are welcomed and encouraged.
We are looking for an energetic Operations Assistant to support our operations at our Material Recovery Facility in Sanothimi, Bhaktapur. You will report to the Operations Supervisor. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
1) Assist with the management of site operations. It includes:
- Setting priorities and targets, and assigning work to ground staff.
- Managing pickup vehicle movement.
- Verification of daily inward scrap and delivery notes.
- Record keeping of all scrap sales and purchases.
- Maintaining a proper health and safety environment in the workplace, and incident reporting of any injuries.
2) Track and verify daily vehicle activity including kilometres run daily, recurring maintenance records, and other relevant data.
3) Data entry, filing, and spreadsheet management of pickups. Manage all data entry tasks related to pickup, including PR closing, Pickup master sheet, and Pickup sheet entry.
4) Coordinate with and assist the Communications team during site tours.
5) Maintain regular inventory for all sellable products including second-hand items.
6) Manage and grow our zero waste shop, Tatwa, by:
- Grow sales through innovative marketing strategies including regular product updates, social media posts, competitive pricing and customer satisfaction.
- Process orders received from Daraz, Tatwa Website, Hamrobazaar and social media platforms.
Interested candidates are requested to email us their CV at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your application.