Who are we looking for?
An ideal candidate will be energetic, hard-working, social-media and web savvy, and have creative ideas on how to engage various audiences. They must have experience of using Adobe Photoshop, Canva or other content creation tools. Graphic designing skills is a plus. They will create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media. Additionally, they will create content that drives traffic to Doko Recyclers’ social media platforms and generates interest in Doko’s products and services.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Create high quality and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms.
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn) to monitor and analyse content success.
- Keep upto date and informed of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement any new findings in developing content to increase page viewership.
What We Offer?
- Work in one of the leading waste management companies in Nepal
- Skills development in multiple disciplines
- Work in a young and enthusiastic team
Interested candidates can apply by 4th August, 2021.