What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field- business management/ administration or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have own two wheeler and two wheeler licence. Should be able to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Job Location: Sanothimi, Bhaktapur
Salary Range: 20k - 24k CTC
What do we offer?
- Work at a leading waste management company in Nepal.
- Work and network with a diverse range of clients (hospitality sector, industries, corporate offices, educational institutions, etc.).
- Experience in a challenging and leading role.
- Work with a young and enthusiastic team.
- Skills development in multiple disciplines.
- Culture where your ideas and opinions are welcomed and encouraged.
- Establish, grow, and manage existing and new strategic initiatives aimed at generating revenues and drive value to the company. Work closely with operations to analyse the flow of recyclable resources (Scrap materials) and overall waste volume category-wise.
- Offer strategic advice, leadership, and day-to-day management in order to grow the business.
- Create a scalable process for communicating and engaging with partners (scrap buyers). Represent the company at partners meetings.
- Build partnerships with industry leaders in recycling and waste management post processing facilities.
- Travel occasionally to the field to assess and build relationships with vendors in the informal and industrial sector to increase waste volumes.
- Pitch our services at a B2B level in a professional capacity by presenting the unique features and benefits of our services.
Outreach and Marketing
- Actively contribute to growing our clientele base.
- Assist in establishing effective communication mechanisms - within the team and with the clients, especially through regular feedback.
- Suggest clients the right fit for set up options (recycling set up), share proposals and contracts.
- Get regular feedback from clients and incorporate them in the existing system to improve our service delivery.
- Create effective strategies to achieve assigned monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Attend events on behalf of Doko.
Shredding Services and Tender Biddings
- Develop and execute strategies for shredding services offered by the company. Regularly revise the strategy to establish a continuous flow of
- Identify and convert new leads and in a professional manner.
- Participate actively in applying and securing tenders and asset disposing calls from Government, Corporates & Institutions.
- Actively seek scrap tenders and work on the application process to fulfill required criteria.
Interested candidates are requested to email us their CV at email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your application.