Doko Recyclers has been a pioneer in spreading the awareness on waste management, recycling and sustainability in Nepal. We are looking for a fresh approach in communicating with our audience. A content strategist (with knowledge in designing tools or Canva) job description constitutes planning, designing (in-house or outsourcing), editing, and publishing relevant content based on our objectives and users' needs. The strategist's main job is to develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve great engagement. Alongside, the role will be responsible for managing Tatwa - our sustainability store which provides users with zero waste alternatives products.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy for the brand that is consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Develop new content/ideas to engage with the relevant online communities.
- Support and lead content generation through writing, aiding in photo/video/text, presentation and communication skills.
- Work closely with the designing agency/ freelance designers in translating content to designs for special campaigns. Providing regular feedback on designs to improve user experience.
- Plan and create promotional content for paid social media marketing and digital media campaigns on a monthly basis. Also, work on creating promotions based on special cultural/festive days.
- Learn social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Look out for PR activities, events and actively participate in relevant ones.
- Send newsletters on a bi-monthly basis to all existing databases with updates about Doko’s progress.
- Perform online engagement through quizzes, short live videos, event broadcasting etc.
- Plan for online advertisements on services offered by the company on a regular basis.
Tatwa - Sustainability Store Management
- Manage the entire inventory of all products under Tatwa.
- Manage daily order dispatch with Daraz and other social media orders.
- Manage B2B clients accounts, receivables, and process regular orders.
- Overall responsibility of packing the goods on a timely basis.
- Participate in all major campaigns for Daraz and other ecommerce platforms.
- Continuously update product prices, features as per changes.
- Update our offerings on platforms on a regular basis.
- Respond to all queries on social media platforms.
- Maintain relation between eCommerce and distribution partners as well as manage sales strategies such as promotion and advertising.
Interested candidates are requested to email us their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.